⚠️ The article located on this page used to describe the process of requesting cloud
servers that was in effect until April 09, 2020.
⚠️ We no longer have a possibility to satisfy new requests for hosting in our infrastructure.
Starting from April 09, 2020:
for studying Survey Solutions application use a PDS (personal demonstration servers).
Do not use PDS for any real data collection.
for new surveys setup a server as described here Survey Solutions Server using any of the following hosting options
(any service providers below are mentioned as examples and should not be interpreted as a recommendation):
- UN Agencies, request from the UN International Computing Centre
- Request a server from your government
(for example National Informatics Centre in India, GDCC/G-Cloud in Thailand, etc.);
- Request a server from a global/international cloud server provider, some examples:
- Amazon AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/
- Google Cloud: https://cloud.google.com/
- Microsoft Azure: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/
- Request a server from a local cloud server provider or a telecom company
(discuss in this forum thread);
- Set up a server in your organization by either establishing a new or repurposing an existing server.
See more information here.
Please consult all applicable laws and regulations of your country regarding data storage, transfer and processing, especially when the service provider indicates that the servers are physically located in a different country or does not disclose their location. Please take a note that your organization may have rates and pricing different from the generic pricing conditions that the cloud providers publish. Please note that the costs may vary by region. Please inquire directly with the cloud server providers to get the most accurate information on the costs.
If the situation changes we will make corresponding announcements on this page and in the users' forum.
⚠️ The Survey Solutions software continues to be actively developed. For information on new releases, please consult the release notes.