As a designated server administrator you will perform a number of key activities during the survey field work:
- Monitor the functioning of the server.
- Collect and analyze user problem reports. Attempt to address them to the extent possible. Refer the users to the corresponding sections of the manuals. Elevate the problems requiring developers’ attention to support.
- Preserve the copies of the uploaded sample files and split-key files.
- Periodically download, back up, and securely store the export data.
- Promptly respond to the notifications of the server farm administrator.
- Monitor the progress of the survey. If there is a risk that the survey will not be completed within the allocated server life, immediately notify the support about the delay, and request server extension.
This article is part of the series of instructions for Survey Solutions cloud servers.