Upon a successful request of the server you will receive an email with the server address and administrator credentials.
Immediately as you receive this information do the following:
- Go (in the browser) to the server and log in with the credentials you’ve received.
- Change the password if so desired. Record your new password and store securely with your records.
- Confirm to us per email that you could log in to the server and ready for work.
- Create one or more headquarter accounts (including one for yourself).
- Log out from the administrator account. For your own safety do not use administrative account for day-to-day operations. Use administrative account exclusively to perform the tasks that HQ users can’t perform.
- Do not share the administrative credentials with anyone. Do not forward the email with the credentials to anyone.
- Do communicate the credentials for the accounts you create on your server with the corresponding users (supervisors, interviewers, etc). These users do not receive their credentials per email unless you send them yourself.
This article is part of the series of�instructions for Survey Solutions cloud servers.