After you have developed and thoroughly tested your questionnaire, request a new cloud server through Survey Solutions' self-service portal. To do so, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the self-service server portal. The address is https://mysurvey.solutions.
- Log in using your Designer credentials. These are the credentials used to access and edit questionnaires developed with Survey Solutions Designer.
- Create a new server request. From the Create Request menu, select New server request.
- Fill the server request form. Provide all requested information as accurately as possible. Contact the support team with questions about the form.
- Submit the server request. Click on the Submit button at the end of the form in order to submit your request. Please note that by submitting the request, you are designating yourself and your email account as the point of contact for all communication regarding the server (e.g., admin login credentials, notifications about service closing, etc.).
Before submitting a new server request, please note the following:
- Submit a request from the account of that survey's point of contact.
- Submit a separate request for each separate survey effort. While a single server can host any number of surveys, users will be best served by the followig rule. For each data collection effort, request a separate server. If a single survey uses several survey instruments, request a single server. If there is more than one survey effort, request a separate survey for each survey effort.
- Do not submit a server request to test new functionality. There is a publicly available demonstration server arranged specifically for this purpose (see credentials here).
This article is part of the series of instructions for Survey Solutions cloud servers