- to track the overall progress of the survey (Reports)
- to review completed interviews (Interviews)
- to manage the human resources (Teams and Roles)
- to specify survey instruments, create survey assignments with those instruments(Survey Setup)
- to export the data collected from these assignments (Data Export)
- to find a check the status of particular case assignments (Troubleshooting)
The difference between the headquarters and administrator users is that the administrator can create headquarters/observer user accounts, archive user accounts, and delete questionnaire templates from the headquarters server.
The articles linked here will provide an overview of each tool— Reports, Interviews, Teams and Roles, Survey Setup, and Data Export—and of how each tool works.